The EU MDR poses tremendous economic and practical challenges for manufacturers. With deadlines looming, lingering ambiguities, and limited availability of notified body support, companies struggle with implementation.
The MedTech Intelligence web seminars assemble key industry experts, notified bodies, and EU MDR consultants to share practical strategies and procedures for EU MDR implementation.
EU MDR Implementation Strategies
The new EU Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR) will profoundly affect the medical device market in Europe. Implementation deadlines are rapidly approaching. Companies that have not already made significant progress in planning and preparation may be at risk of losing EU product registrations. With notified bodies and consultants understaffed and overcommitted, help will be hard to find. Anyone can read the regulation, but interpretation remains vague in some areas, and even the best prepared companies have large teams struggling with impact analysis, strategy, budgeting, and implementation. This three half-day virtual event features presentations and panel discussions by speakers from notified bodies and top medical device companies. Pooling knowledge and strategies will help the industry as a whole better plan for the massive and costly upcoming changes.
We offer Team, Enterprise and multi-conference Discounts.
Veronica Allen, Conference Manager can help you select the right discount plan for you and your organization.
Virtual AttendeeVia Webinar, On Your Computer
- $1,495 Early Bird Price
- Early Bird Pricing ends November 1, 2019
- Industry Leading Speakers
- Notified Body Speakers
- Live Q&A Sessions
- Access to Presentations & Recordings
Enterprise LicenseFor Virtual Attendee Groups
- Significant Discounts for Teams of 2 to 20+
- Invoicing Service so that you do not need to pay for the Enterprise License via a credit card
- Help with registering your entire team
- Help providing Certificate of Attendance and Recording of the Presentations to your team
- Save time and get help from Veronica, a real live person!